Paia Maui Restaurants
Rustic, touristy, sporty, its Paia on Maui's north shore and Paia has some great places to eat.
- Mama's Fish House - Listed first because well, it's the best. Mama's Fish House is a Maui favorite for high end lunch and dinner served in a unique atmosphere with some of Maui's best (and always fresh) fish by some of Maui's best cooks. Executive chef Perry (Mokuhano) Bateman will have you rolling in heady culinary delight with Mama's special one-of-a-kind recipes. If you eat one place on Maui out of your condo, eat at Mama's.
- Paia Fish Market - Enjoy frsh Island fish on the go ro to take home and cook at the corner of Baldwin and Hana Hwy. A casual eatery for the day shopper. 110 Hana Highway, Paia, Maui.
- Charley's - For a classic breakfast or western dinner Charley's has the atmosphere of paniolo Hawaii edged up to the modern day. If your lucky you'll see Charley's favorite customer, Willy Nelson dropping in for a bite. If your really lucky, you'll hear him too. Charley's is a great place to get a big breakfast on your way to Hana.
- Fresh Mint - Fresh Mint is Paia's exclusively vegetarian restaurant and is superb including a vegan menu of Viatnamese foods. With a large selection and very tasy, yes tasty food you'll be delighted even if your a carnivore.
- Mambo's - Cafe Mambo is a Spanishd themed establishment that serves fajitas, gespachos and a large variety of Mediteranean spanish foods. Mambo's comes highly recommended by the younger crowd.
We know you'll enjoy your stay and everyone here at Luana Kai Oceanfront Condo Resort is happy to help you with recommendations on favorite activities, restaurants, beaches and anything else you may want to find out. Aloha!